I am really into neutral shades of eyeshadow. I love how the colors accentuate my eyes without being too dramatic.
So here's my Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio (Walking on Eggshells).
Here's the photo of them swatched on my inner arm; Very Pigmented.
When I saw this at Watsons, I fell in love with the nude colors. I also like the simple guide shown at the back of the packaging.
Here's a photo of my eyes with the E/S on.
I added a chocolate brown eyeliner and finished the eye look with mascara.
- Very affordable. (Php 299.00)
- Comes with 2 applicators, sponge and brush.
- Gives a guide to beginners (like me ^_^)
- Very pigmented.
- Colors are easy to blend.
- Smooth finish.
- You can buy it in any Watsons outlet or in any departments stores in the Philippines.
- Slight fall out was seen.
- Very shimmery (at least for me).
- Doesn't include a mini mirror.
Overall Rating: 8/10
Will I repurchase? Yes. I will also check out other shades. :)