in my past entry and I want to apologize that this came a little late. I had problems with my internet service provider and just for the sake of blogging, I subscribed to a 1 day unlimited surfing via prepaid.
1. Purederm Botanical Choice Dark Circle Reducer Eye Patches
Water(Aqua), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyacylic Acid, Ricinus Communis Oil(Castor Oil), Triethylhexanoin, Cellulose Gum, Kaolin, Tartaric Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Titanum Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra(Licorice) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phyto Collagen, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA
Price: $4.98 (only if you buy from Natural Radiance)
- feels cool upon application
- didn’t irritate my sensitive skin (hypoallergenic)
- affordable ($4.98 for 6 treatments)
- ingredients and instructions are written at the back of the box in English
What I don’t like:
- not sure if it’s available locally (I need to check Watsons, soon)
- I used 5 out of 6 treatments and it didn’t lighten my dark circle (or maybe just a little)
Will I recommend this product?If for the cooling effect, yes. But if for the dark circle reducer, no.
2. Purederm Cucumber Eye Pads
Expiration Date: 3 years from manufacturing date.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butyene Glycol, Cucumber extract, Portulaca Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Camellia Sinensis Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mulberry Root Extract, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sophora Japonica Extract, Licorice Extract, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.
Price: $6.98 (only if you buy from Natural Radiance)
Made in Korea
- soothing and refreshing especially when refrigerated
- looks like real cucumber slices
What I don’t like:
- has paraben
Will I recommend this product?
YES! I personally love this!
Click Natural Radiance