Our eye brows play a vital role in makeup. They frame our eyes and our face. Have a photo of your groomed brows and compare it with a photo of your brows when you were younger and what do you see? Which one is better? Which one gives you more attitude? I guess we have the same answer, right?
I bought this Etude House Drawing Eye Brow pencil a day before my Palawan trip. I wanted to bring a brow pencil since I think it's more handy and easy to deal with. Don't get me wrong. I love my brow kits but there are times that I get too lazy and find myself grabbing a brow pencil.
- Easy to use because of the flat, angled shaped product.
- Very handy.
- Has a spoolie on the other end which makes application way easier by distributing the product evenly.
|The spoolie that comes with it.|
- Affordable in the sense that this brow pencil really works for it's price.
- EH sells refills for this at Php78.00 each.
- Enough shades available for us, Filipina women. Mine is shade 03.
01 dark brown
02 grey brown
04 dark grey
- Retractable so no sharpening! Hooray!
- A little amount/number of strokes is needed to fill in a brow.
- Lasts long on my brows.
- Some shades are always out of stock.
How the product looks on me:
|Before and after using the product.|
|With minimal amount applied for a natural look.|
|Applied a thicker layer for a well-defined and dramatic brows.|
Will I repurchase?
Where to find this? Etude House outlets (mostly in SM malls) or you can search Ebay for this just be extra careful.Price:
Are you a brow geek like me? Share your stories below. I would love for us to exchange thoughts.