I have been indulging in lippies lately. I don't even know why haha!I bought my latest babies from Skye Avenue which is an online seller, Facebook and Multiply. She sells variety of cosmetics, be it organic/mineral or not. High-end or low-end, she has it.These are the shades I got: Buttery Nude, Pinky Nude and Dolly Girl.
It's not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before. It's liquid lipstick that goes on with full Xtreme color and intense shine.
SWATCHES (Buttery Nude, Pinky Nude and Dolly Girl)
ON MY LIPS
- very pigmented
- glides on the lips smoothly
- has a glossy effect minus the stickiness
- has more shades that the Soft Matte Lip Cream
- not drying
- stays long on the lips
- not available in all malls/department stores
- has a mild chemical scent, tolerable though
- can be very shiny when you apply a thick layer
- when you have a little left of the product, it'll be a hassle getting it (Michelle Phan 's trick of using warm water may be a big help)
Will I repurchase?
Yes! I think the shades are really nice especially the nude ones and the color payoff is beyond my expectation.
Where you can find this?
Purchase this online thru Skye Avenue (https://www.facebook.com/skyeavenueonline).
Have you tried this lippie? Share your thoughts below. :)