Hi lovelies! It's Wednesday again and it's time for collaboration! If you missed our previous posts, click on the corresponding topics:
Disney Inspired Look
Disney Inspired Look
This is going to be my take on the "500 peso makeup challenge". It's really hard to find a very nice product at a very cheap price. Well, aside from being affordable, I also take into consideration products' ingredients or if it has manufacturing and/or expiration date/s. I used products that I think I can use in the long run. These are some products that i know I can recommend to those on a tight budget. Just so you know, I did a day to night time look. =)
Day time look:
1. Concealer on my face to cover up redness and hyper-pigmentation
2. Set the concealer with a powder (the lightest from dark baked fusion)
3. Brows were shaped and filled in
4. I used silver e/s to highlight inner corners of my eyes
5. Pink for my eyelids
6. Bronze-y amber color on the crease
7. Lined my eyes using the same pencil I used for my brows then I winged it out a bit
8. Pale pink blush for my cheeks to add more glow
9. Lip and cheek tint on the center of my lips
Night time look (additional steps):
10. Defined my brows a bit more
11. Gunmetal colored e/s on my crease to intensify the eyes a bit
12. Thickened the line I did on my upper lash line emphasizing the wing for that added lift to the eyes
13. I contoured my cheeks and nose bridge using the darkest powder from the 3D compact
14. Used the hotpink colored blush to add more color on my face
15. Applied lip tint all over my lips
|I numbered them based on the steps posted above.|
List of products used:
SanSan Concealer in Beige with SPF 15, Vitamins A, C & E - Php 105
Ever Bilena Advance 3D Compact in Dark Baked Fusion - Php 90 (got this on sale)
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Brown - Php 75
Careline Make-up Set 3 - Php 120
Tony Moly Lip & Cheek Tint in Cherry Pink trial size - Php 60
TOTAL = Php 450
Originally, I wanted to add falsies but the one I bought has a not so dependable glue included so I just omitted it. Still, I am pleased with the outcome. i just don't like the result of using the brown pencil as liner on my lash line. It looked a bit messy.
Check out my friends' posts as well.
Michelle of All About Being Glam, click here.
Iya of From Nails to Makeup, click here.