Last June, I bought this Holika Holika EyeLove Proof Hyper Waterproof Browcara in natural brown from an online shop. I was in a hunt that time for a brow gel/browcara because I have seen others use it and it really made a big difference on their brows. I love finding good products for my brows so I gave it a try. See my haul here.
A little something about the brand, Holika Holika (source):
Holika Holika, founded in 2010 by the cosmetic empire ENPRANI in Korea, is committed to bring you the charm and splendor beauty like a butterfly. Holika Holika derives from English suffix “-holic” meaning addiction and Korean “holida” meaning temptation to form the brand name and its brand concept. Holika Holika always gives you lots of fantasy and happy moments while shopping at our boutiques; products aim to bring you fun experience with surprising and wonderful results.
Product overview (source):
Holika Holika I Love Proof Hyper-proof Browcara
: Waterproof type.
: Long-lasting polymer contained.
: Instantly dried.
1. Apply it to your eye brows lightly touching.
2. Brush your eye brows lightly
|The product is housed in a metallic blue packaging which looks so elegant to me.|
|Comparing the wand to my Etude House mascara.|
|Left: Swatch at the back of my hand|
Right: Rubbed with my fingers
|The Water Test|
Left: After exposing it to running water
Right: Rubbed after the running water test
|My bare eyebrow|
|Left: Defined using a brown eyebrow pencil|
Right: Holika Holika EyeLove Proof Hyper Waterproof Browcara was lightly brushed onto my brow
- I got it sealed and I am so loving the metallic blue color of the packaging.
- The size of the wand is just right; not too big, not too small.
- It really does tame unruly brows.
- Long lasting.
- Did not cause any irritation on my skin and eyes.
- Made my brows match the color of my hair and my brow pencil.
- Very affordable. Php 265
- I am using this for almost four months now but not on a daily basis. I still have some left but it looks drier now than it was before.
- Not available locally. You can order this online.
Where to purchase?
I got mine from an online seller in Facebook but they don't have it now. Try Ebay or Multiply. I hope to see physical stores of Holika Holika here in the Philippines, soon.
Packaging/Apperance = 5/5
Effectiveness = 4/5
Availability = 1/5
Affordability = 5/5
OVERALL = 3.75/5
I like the product. I wish I also have it in light brown.
TIP: It won't come off even if it becomes wet as long as you don't rub it.
Beauty Bloggers United giveaway. Click here to join.
Disclaimer: Item bought by my own money and reviewed with an honest and unbiased viewpoint. I am not affiliated with the brand in any way.