Looking pale is a huge NO for me. I want to have a flush of color on my cheeks whenever I go out. Healthy looking skin is a must, right? And, of course, a matte pink blush is always a staple in my collection.
My one and only matte pink blush is the one from the brand Beauty UK and the shade is Candy Pink. I bought this 2 months ago from Makeupholics. See my haul here.
Details shown at the back of the packaging:
How it looks on me:
|Before and After|
- Matte. It gives a nice color without making me look shimmery and it does not make the pores more visible.
- Has a very fair scent to it; Almost unnoticeable.
- Nice color payoff.
- This particular shade gives my skin a natural healthy glow.
- Affordable. I got mine for Php 200 only.
- Cheap looking packaging.
- Contains talc and parabens.
- No mirror and applicator included.
- Not locally available. You may get this online.
Where to purchase?
Php 200-250 per 11.8g of product
Packaging/Apperance = 3/5
Effectiveness = 5/5
Availability = 3/5
Affordability = 5/5
OVERALL = 4/5
Follow me on Bloglovin and NetworkedBlogs (check on the sidebar).
God bless! ^_^
Disclaimer: Item bought by my own money and reviewed with an honest and unbiased viewpoint. I am not affiliated with the brand in any way.