Months ago, the craze about this lipstick caught my attention. News about a good product really spread quick here in blogosphere. Good thing Eunice, who happens to be the owner of Kering Kering Store, was kind enough to send me one. She asked me what shade I like, I told her something neutral. So she sent me this Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in the shade In The Flesh. Continue reading to know my thoughts about the product.
Product description (source):
MEGA LAST® LIP COLOR
Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.
I really want to post the ingredients but I think I accidentally discarded the label where the ingredients were written. I also cannot find it online.
This is how much product it has inside.
Here's a swatch side by side with the product. It appears orange-ish especially the photos of the product itself but in actual, it looks rosy pink with a hint of brown to it.
See how the product transforms my lips. Here's a before and after applying the product photo. I used 2 coats on my lips.
The shade can be used for almost any looks. Here, I used it to tone down a full makeup.
With this one, I used it to add color on my face since I did not use much makeup that day.
- Ingredients are written on the plastic seal.
- Glides on smoothly.
- Semi matte finish.
- Can be drying but not too much.
- This particular shade will match any skin tone.
- Unscented and tasteless.
- May last up to four hours with minimal eating and drinking.
- Locally available. You may purchase it online or at the WnW counters but I think it is way cheaper online.
- Not a fan of it's packaging because it looks and feels cheap to me.
- It claims to be hydrating but I did not feel that to be effective on my lips
- Might not look good on dry and flaky lips.
- Price is way higher here in the Philippines compared to other countries.
Tip: Use a lip scrub then lip balm before application.
Where to purchase?
Kering Keri Store - they sell cheaper WnW lippies.
Packaging/Apperance = 2/5
Effectiveness = 4/5
Availability = 5/5
Affordability = 4/5
OVERALL = 3.75/5
If I were to choose if this or the ones from Ever Bilena, I'll definitely go for this. This is creamier and it did not flake on me.
What is your favorite matte lipstick? Share them below.
Follow me on Bloglovin and NetworkedBlogs (check on the sidebar).
God bless! ^_^