I will be talking about NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose, my first favorite nudy pink lip color.
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all occasions. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping variety of shades. (source)
Price: Php 150+
Where to purchase: I got mine from Starmaine Cay in Facebook. I am just not sure if they still sell this. You can find this everywhere online. I've seen a ton of sellers selling this.
It shows nothing too special with regards to packaging except that it also shows the shade at the bottom part. Reminds me of Ever Bilena matte lipsticks.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="700"] without flash[/caption]
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="700"] with flash[/caption]
Of course, I have to show you how this lipstick looks on me. I just love how it fares me.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="700"] when worn[/caption]
What I like:
- Creamy in consistency that it glided smoothly on my lips.
- Pigmentation: pigmented enough and I can get away with 1 to 2 swipes.
- It feels moisturizing on the lips.
- This particular shade is really perfect for my skin tone.
- They come in a lot of shades.
- Very affordable.
What I don't like:
- Packaging feels and looks cheap. Yea, what can you expect from a Php 150+ item?
- It smells and tastes like soap.
- Staying power isn't great. It goes off on me after 2-3 hours.
- It transfers to my cup whenever I drink.
- I am not sure but I think this can be bought only through online sellers here in the Philippines.