ElishaCoy Always Nuddy BB 24
Suitable for transparent make up
Creates natural face look
Brand : Elishacoy
Volume : 50ml (for full size)
All Skin Types
Recommended for Oliy, Combination Skin
Made in Korea
Where to purchase: Wishtrend
(First 2 photos and product information's source)
What I received is a sachet version of this so this is just a first impression review (as stated on the title). With this, I was able to use the product for three (3) consecutive days. I did not experience any untoward effects on my skin.
Additional product information:
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] The product is a bit on the grayish side (like most of the BB creams I have tried).[/caption]
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] When blended, it still gives a grayish effect but it obviously lightened my skin.[/caption]
I love how it evened out my skin without making it look cakey. If you will see closely, I have some dark spots on the my cheek and I also have a slightly dark under eye. It was able to brighten up those areas.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="588"] Left: bare face
Right: with one layer of ElishaCoy Always Nuddy BB 24[/caption]
Here, I set it with my Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder and just did my everyday makeup routine. I purposely omitted foundation and concealer for this look because I want to test the coverage as well as the staying powder. I just had to use a powder on top because I like it when my face is matte. to me, it looks clean and fresh. :P
As for flash photography, this BB cream does reflect light so I will not recommend it if you'll be taking photos that uses flash.
After 7 hours, here's how I look. The only thing I've used for touch up is my tinted lip balm. Makeup on other parts of the face are still in tact albeit a bit oily on the nose area. What I like:
- Texture is in between runny and creamy. I was able to blend it nicely by using my fingers. I love that it does not dry very quick hence even application was achieved.
- It was able to cover my imperfections without looking like a ghost. Just NATURAL looking.
- In three days of using the product, no irritations were experienced.
- Lasts pretty long on my face. The next time I use this, all I'll be needing is a blotting paper/sheet.
- It has SPF 15 which helps skin from the damaging properties of the sun.
What I don't like:
- I think it only comes in one shade.
- White cast on flash photography which is actually expected since it has SPF.
- Although it was able to cover my imperfections, I don't think it can cover those sever ones since I think it gives up to medium coverage only.
- Not locally available.
- Full size is quite expensive.