Moving on, I want to tell you that I will be having a back to back review about these two products from iWhite Korea. Let me start with a first impression review on their Whitening Pack which I bought few days ago. See my haul here.
Though it has Methyparaben, I still gave this product a chance and tested it out. Hopefully, it wont give me much problems in the future.
As for the consistency, I find this very similar to a glue, really thick but a bit runny. Once applied, it will stay put even if you move around and do your stuff.
How to use the product
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Left: Right after application
Right: After 15 minutes[/caption]
Upon application, it looks and feels gooey. Then, you will feel a cooling effect on your face. I super love that sensation. It is so relaxing and I can feel my skin being calmed. When it is starting to dry up, you will feel it tightening a bit. I guess, after is has removed all the dirt from your skin, it will help your pores to tighten. Now, I'm all set to remove this mask. :)
I peeled off the pack from my chin upwards. I felt a slight hint of pain because I went on the opposite direction of the growth of my facial hair. I want to see if it can pull my facial hairs as well. Here's what my mask looks like after it has been peeled off. Scary, right? :D
I only saw about 3 strands of my facial hair removed. Not that I'm complaining because this isn't made for that purpose. I just wanna show you, that's it.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Left: Before using the Whitening Pack
Right; After using the Whitening Pack[/caption]
The after effect is my favorite. My skin, oh so soft to touch. Have you tried using face primers? My skin felt as if I have a primer on; velvety smooth. Oil and dirt were lifted and my skin felt renewed. The redness of my pimple (right side of the face; left on the photo), is toned down a bit. Nose is less greasy and my face looked a bit brighter. Bye bye dull face. LOL! Forgive me for I didn't wash my face after removing the pack and before taking an after photo. You can still see traces of the pack on my forehead.
Sorry for the blurry photo but I just want to show you that I also love that this product, though I got the sachet/sample size only, has a manufacturing and expiry dates printed at the back. Super thumbs up for that. I think every beauty product should have that. We, consumers, deserve to know if what we're getting is about to expire or not. (A message to all brands out there. *wink*)
What I love:
- One sachet per use in enough for my face. I think I will repurchase but I will get sachets to have more control and to avoid spillage.
- Manufacturing and expiry dates, ingredients and instructions on how to use were provided (even on sachets).
- Smells amazing. Similar to their Aqua Moisturizing Cream. See review here.
- When I had this on, I can still move freely.
- Felt cooling sensation and a bit of tightening on my face.
- My skin felt super soft, smoother and brighter in one use.
- Did not experience irritations after ONE try.
- Locally available.
- Affordable at Php 22 per 8g sachet and Php 99 per 95g squeezable tube.
What I don't like:
- Can be a bit messy to apply because of its sticky consistency.
- A bit painful to remove. Bearable though.
- Packaging: 5/5 (for both sachet and tube because both are easy to use)
- Scent: 5/5
- Texture/Consistency: 4/5
- Effectiveness: 4/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Affordability: 5/5
Overall rating: 4.6/5
I love how this made my skin free from dirt and oil after one use. Also, the smoothness it gave my skin is exceptional. I will definitely include this in my skin care routine.
God bless and have a nice Saturday ahead! :)