Anyway, I have something good to share with you today. This is about a facial soap that has become a favorite - Royale Beauty L-GlutaPower Anti-Ageing Facial Soap. This the facial soap that I have used the longest. If you have read my review about a facial brush, this is the soap I used it with. The two products delivered amazing results and I am happy about it.
I first saw this in one of Anne Clutz' videos and was amazed to see nice results on her skin. I think she even repurchased this. I am not picky with facial soaps but this one made a huge impact on me.
L-Gluta Power Anti-ageing soap
Price: Php 210
Signs of Ageing
· Lines and wrinkles
· Uneven skin texture
· Age spots and blotches
· Increased dryness
· Visible pores
· Uneven skin tone
· Dull skin
It promotes young skin. This premium facial soap contains Glutathione and Alpha Arbutin that even out skin tone and reduce appearance of dark spots. It has Collagen that plumps skin cells to make it firm looking and Shea Butter that nourishes and moisturizes the skin to keep it smooth and soft. The unique blend of these ingredients will keep your skin radiant and younger looking.
• The most effective, faster and safer approach to skin lightening. It minimizes liver spots.
• The main building stone found in the connective tissue, supports the physical resistance and elasticity of the skin by its skin identical structure. Additionally it has excellent water retention and anti-wrinkle capacity.
• Evens out skin tone.
• Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like petroleum, beeswax or mineral oil based products.
• Moisturizes & protects skin.
• Does not clog pores.
• Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture.
• Naturally rich in Vitamins A, E & F that are some essential Vitamins needed for good skin balance.
• Penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity.
• Benefits your skin by keeping it clear & smooth.
The soap is contained in a plastic type box that can be reused if you don't own any soap dish. You can see important dates as well as ingredients and product details. When you remove the plastic covering, all you will see is a plain light yellow soap.
On the above photo, you can see how my skin transformed in just a month of using the soap together with my current facial brush. I'd like to think that they both maximized the potential of each other. I noticed that pimple marks got smaller and skin got brighter. (Excuse the eyebags. Those are product of stress and lack of sleep.)
Above photos show the result after using the soap for a month continuously, day and night. Then I decided I will just use it during daytime because I think it will be better if I use a more moisturizing facial wash during night time. This never made my skin dry or patchy. In fact, the shea butter has helped my skin a lot but since my skin is not at its best lately, I decided to increase the moisture it is getting. Aside from brightening effect, there is also minimal wrinkle diminishing happened and my skin definitely looked healthier
What I like:
- Complete details on the packaging
- Reusable box
- No overpowering smell
- Does not melt easily (it would last longer if you drain it after every use)
- Lathers really fast and easy to rinse
- Improved my skin's condition
- Tightening felt but definitely not drying (I have oily to combination skin type)
- Available locally here in the Philippines
What I don't like:
- Quite pricey
- Available through Royale Beauty distributors only
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Scent: 4.5/5
- Effectiveness: 5/5
- Availability: 3.5/5
- Affordability: 3.5/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
If I don't have other products to try out, I will definitely stick to this one. Most of the time, I forget to use my moisturizers but my skin never looked and felt dry. I would like to think that the tightening felt is a part of its anti-ageing properties. I used a bar for more than a month because it does not melt easily. I love the results and will definitely repurchase!
If you want to get a chance to win a soap like this, check out our ongoing giveaway.
What is your current facial soap? Comment below. ^_^
Disclaimer: Product provided for review purposes. Reviews are based on my experience with the product.